Cambodian Genocide Databases (CGDB)
- Introduction to the Cambodian Genocide Data Bases
- Full Text Search of the first three Cambodian Genocide Databases below (CBIB, CBIO, CTS).
- CGP Bibliographic Database (CBIB). Bibliographic information on 3,000 books, articles, maps, primary documents, audio recordings, and video recordings. Contains links to scanned images.
- CGP Biographic Database (CBIO). Information on over 19,000 individuals collected from many different sources, including interviews.
- CGP Tuol Sleng Image Database (CTS). Over 5,000 photographs from Tuol Sleng (prepared by the Photo Archive Group).
- CGP Geographic Database (CGEO). A large interactive political and geographic map of the genocide.
- With our new database capacity, it is now no longer necessary to install this font to make the Khmer script data stored in the CGDB databases readable on your computer. Moreover, our databases now offer the capacity for searching criteria in Khmer script.
See also the CGP’s static maps and satellite images of Cambodia before and during the genocide.